I didn’t post the second half of the blocks or the completed top! I had finished the 8 required blocks, but 9 was in my final plan. Other things kept coming up so I was rushing until almost the last minute to try to finish the final block and put them all together, so of course there were many issues. I probably would have changed a few things, but I don’t think I want to rip out and do it again.

My center block was not in the Mini Series, but I think it ties in perfectly. My biggest frustration was that even though all of these blocks were to work together for the series, the finished size of each block is different. So even though I created the full size of each block, they all have a different color count, and different finished size. Frustrating, but able to go back and delete the outer edge and sew on a new, fatter edge. It’s not perfect, but it is done. I think it was raining outside that day so the indoor photo isn’t great. Will try to get a better one when it is DONE done.

%d bloggers like this: